Something funny, but a bit “basbang”:http://wiki.id-gmail.info/Basbang i think, from “Human Virus Scanner”:http://totl.net/VirusScanner/:
Human Virus Scanner
The virus that have infected you will be show here along with thier cures, if known.
Viruses you suffer from:
- Install the latest version of Microsoft Windows. Learn to love it.
- Read “God’s Debris” by Scott Adams (yes, the Dilbert guy)
- Try MacOS X. It’s based on UNIX, it has a smoother UI than Windows and it doesn’t suck. As an extra feature the boxes look nice.
- Stop caring!
- Brand Names
- Having a well-known name doesn’t make it good.
- Consume more stuff! It’s easier to buy new stuff than to recycle.
- Use a mouse with more than one button.
Viruses you might suffer from:
- Free BSD (95%)
- The GPL isn’t that bad really. Adopt a penguin at the zoo.
- Junkfood (85%)
- Eat some real food. Something which you can identify the source of every ingredient, not the point of manufacture.
- UNIX (65%)
- Anything this old must be obselete. Go and install a nice modern operating system. I hear MSDOS has come a long way lately.
- X11 (60%)
- I hear Mac OS 10 Aqua is nice at this time of year.
- Japan (60%)
- Big is good. Small is bad. Giant robots would not make a good last line of defence for Earth.